POKER ROOM RULES
GENERAL POKER RULES
1. Maximum number of players at the table is 10. In case of different poker games a maximum number of players can be fewer, e.g.:
- Texas Hold’em, Crazy Pineapple -10,
- Omaha, Omaha high-low, Watermelon -9,
- Seven Card Stud, Stud high-low, Razz, 5 Card Omaha, Courchevel – 8.
Maximum number of players in game is announced before starting with every new game.
2. All poker games are played using special poker chips.
3. Players are not allowed to lend chips to each other, but they can exchange them.
4. A player can buy more chips only between deals.
5. The action moves clockwise around the table. Everyone can only play in turn. Player is not allowed to leave the table before his/her action. Should a player act before his turn, he is required to act according to the game rules and bet size. Chips placed on the table when skipping the turn, remain in the pot, and may not be taken back.
6. Players are bound to put out a small blind and a big blind.
7. Player is responsible himself for cards protection, no cards can be shown to other players. There is no necessity to stand up at the point of the showdown – cards can be seen while sitting. Should player show his cards to another player or reveals them on his side before it is required (before the showdown), the dealer would rule if there is the live hand or the dead hand. If the hand is live, the player’s cards stay in play, though he cannot bet or raise the bet anymore. He is only allowed to fold, check or call.
8. Cards should be kept on the table down the line in front of you, cards pushed up the line are ruled a fold. The dealer would place unprotected cards into muck (a place in front of dealer for folds) and player has no right to receive them back. Exception is possible when a player raised a bet and no call was made for his raise – in that case a player receives a share of his raise back.
9. In the showdown cards can be also shown over the next side of the line.
10. Giving information about the cards before the end of dealing the cards is banned. No disputes are allowed as to folded cards or possible received hands. Giving verbal information about your cards or advice to the confronted player can result in receiving penalty.
11. Folded cards are pushed face down in the dealer’s direction. Throwing cards is forbidden.
12. If a player shows the cards to another player during the deal, all other players have a right to see the cards after the deal is done (“show one, show all” rule).
13. „One player – one hand“ rule is valid in all games.
14. Cards and chips of players on the poker table must be revealed to dealer and other players whereas the biggest nominal should be seen to the opposite sitting player best of all. If the opposite sitting player wants to know the chips quantity of another player, you should say or show it to him.
15. Players cannot touch chips and cards of other game participants. Neither can they touch the pot. If player calls with a chip of higher nominal value, the dealer will return him necessary chips.
16. If a mistake occurs during a deal, players should let know the dealer.
17. If player receives a wrong number of cards and goes on playing with such a hand, his hand is ruled dead and the bets remain in the pot.
18. If dealer in a flop game shows the next card before the end of betting round, the card will be taken back. Cards are shuffled again, betting round ends and the next card is dealt as not burn.
19. Exceptions in Seven Card Stud and Razz:
- Should the first or the second card of player be accidentally dealt a shown card, this card will be used as the „door card“, or the fist shown card. If several shown cards are dealt to a same player, the deal is called misdealt (misdeal).
- If the first card of the last round is accidentally shown in a one-to-one pot, the last card is dealt to every player shown.
- If the first player card in a one-to-one pot is dealt as a hole card and the second player card is shown, the owner of the shown card has a right to freeze further betting before the start of the bets, i.e. the opposite sitting player cannot bet.
- In case of the community-card game pot the hole card is dealt to the remaining players and the owner of the shown card has a right to freeze further betting before the start of the bets.
- If in the last round there are not enough cards in a pack to deal the seventh personal card to every player, all players are dealt with a single shown card.
20. Betting in the round means verbal bets (call, fold, raise, check and bet) are binding, a player can also check by tapping at the table.
21. While betting, a player should place chips in front of him on a special tray, on the other side of the line. It is forbidden to put or throw chips into the pot.
22. Placed on the table chip of the biggest value is ruled as a call if a player does not say raise (e.g. BB is 200 and somebody brings in 500).
23. The first chip brought into the pot after the flop is regarded as a bet (no-limit), as a bet within the pot limit (pot-limit), as a bet according to the current fixed limit (fixed limit). If a player says that he makes a raise and brings in a chip of a bigger value, it is regarded as a maximum raise that can be made with that chip.
24. In the fixed limit games only a specific sum can be raised (as a rule, by one bet). The number of raises is limited; normally they are limited to four bets. E.g., if a big blind makes 1 €, the first raise is 2 € and the maximum raise is 4 €.
25. In the Pot Limit games maximum raise can be made by the sum of the currently fixed bets in the pot.
26. Bets made out of turn are fixed as a pot raise after the turn for deciding passed those players.
27. If a player makes a bet from several chips without any comments and the size of a bet is enough for a minimum raise, the bet is ruled as a raise.
28. A player who makes a raise should place the amount on the table in one movement or name the amount of a raise. Saying the word “raise”, a player gets a right to raise a bet, but the raise must be done in one movement. If along the word “raise” the amount is named, a player gets a right to place chips on the table one by one. Verbal mentioning of the amount is obligatory if it complies with the game rules.
29. In No Limit and Pot Limit games the first minimal raise double from the ante and the minimal re-raise total in the same amount (call) plus the last raise sum.
30. Tournaments: If a player brings in a raise that is not less than 50% of the ante, he must make a minimal raise with a full amount. If a bet is less than 50% of the minimal raise, it is ruled as a call.
31. Cash game: If a player brings a bet of several chips the amount of which is not enough for the minimum raise, it is ruled as a call.
32. If the all-in bet is bigger than the call, but smaller than the fixed minimal raise, it is regarded as a call. If the all-in bet is sufficient or bigger than the minimal raise, it is ruled as a raise.
33. If a player brings in the all-in bet that is smaller than the minimum bet (big blind), then in Pot and No Limit games that bet cannot bet called, the next bet must be at least equal to the minimum bet (big blind). In case of raise the bets are made according to the amount of the big blind.
34. Bringing in chips into the pot one by one or share by share (string bet) is not allowed. If a player makes string bet, the first share of the bet or the first chip placed on the table is ruled as a call. The remaining amount is returned by dealer, and if it is not enough for a call, the latter asks for more.
35. In No Limit poker games betting is determined as re-shown to the player who already acted if at least one correct minimal raise was made after him
36. If only one player remains in a deal, he wins the full pot.
37. In a showdown in order to win the pot a player should show all his cards. To win the pot without showing the cards or one card is only possible if all the other players have folded. The first to show the card is a player who made a bet first or the last one who brought in a raise. If there was no action during the poker hand, the first one to show the cards when playing flop a player next to the button, when playing stud the showdown starts from the highest valued combination.
38. Showing cards before dealer has declared the showdown is forbidden.
39. Players are forbidden to declare showdown for dealer.
40. Player only has a right to show his own cards. Showing active or folded cards (mucked cards included) of the other player is forbidden.
41. Player whose cards can form the highest valued combination will have win the round.
42. Value of suits is not considered.
43. In case of equal combinations the pot is split equally (split pot).
44. When splitting the pot on flop, the smallest remaining chip is given to the first player still in hand on the left of the button, in Omaha – to a player with a high-low combination and in stud games the remaining chip goes to the highest-ranked card according to the suit.
45. Side pot is separately split. Splitting is started from the last side pot.
46. If a player cannot decide within a reasonable time and asks for the ’Time!’, he is given one minute for making decision. If a player cannot decide within the given minute, 10 seconds are counted from 10 to zero. If there is still no decision made, the poker’s hand is folded.
47. Player must stay at the table so that his hand is live. If player is not at the table when he has to act, his hand is ruled dead.
48. The maximum of one extra chip (used outside the tournament) which can be used for protection of cards is allowed on the table. Food, drinks, mobile telephones and other belongings are forbidden on the table.
49. Player who wants to use a mobile has to leave the table.
50. The undealt cards cannot be looked at.
51. Players cannot ask to replace a pack of cards, except when the cards are distinguished.
52. When a new round has started, no complaints can be made anymore about the previous round.
53. Rude behavior towards other players and the casino personnel is banned.
54. Any kind of collusion is banned.
55. If the game rules are violated, dealer has a right to punish the player giving a warning, penalty or expulsion.
56. Poker players may use Estonian, Russian, Finnish and English. Player cannot use during the round a language that the dealer does not understand.
57. Dealers can be tipped.
58. The awarded money is paid from the casino cash desk.
59. If there is problem about which the rules lack the detailed comments, a dispute is solved by dealer or a poker-brush and his decision is final.
POKER TOURNAMENT RULES
The present rules are valid in poker tournaments organized by AS IMG Kasiinod in places for game.
Poker tournament variants:
1) Re-buy tournament where player can buy extra chips during the specific time (e.g. 1 hour) if he ran out of all his chips.
2) Re-buy tournament where extra chips can be bought during the specific time or several times, no difference how many chips he has got.
3) Freeze-out tournament where no chips can be bought.
4) Terminator tournament where in addition to the tournament chips the personal cash chip is given.
5) Double Chance tournament where player can get extra chips for free within the specific time and on the particular terms.
6) Satellite tournament whose award is a ticket(s) for the previously announced more expensive tournament.
1. To take part in a tournament player should register for the tournament and pay entrance fee.
2. If more people have registered for the tournament than there are places at the table /tables, a waiting list is made for a later buy of the tournament registration. Player can pay entrance fee within the specific time according to a waiting list if no players drop out of the game.
3. If a player who paid the entrance fee is late for the tournament, his stack is placed on his place at the table and until his arrival the obligatory bets are put by the dealer.
4. Player’s chips are removed from a game and the entrance fee is not refunded if he has not arrived by the end of the late buy (by the end of the first pause).
5. The casino shall enjoy a right to cancel or change any poker tournament for the benefit of the casino or its clients. In this case the entrance fee is refunded.
6. The seat is assigned as a result of a ruffle and player is given the starting stack (e.g. 3000 points).
7. General poker rules apply to tournaments.
8. At the beginning of tournament the button is on the place of the last player.
9. The tournament participant has to play personally, using other player instead of himself is not allowed.
10. All chips must be seen on the table through the whole game. Player is forbidden to put used in the tournament chips or similar into a pocket, or such chips will be removed from the game. Neither can be personal chips given to another player.
11. Cards are dealt to each player. An absent player is bound to pay ante and blind. Dealer instead of a player puts those bets into the pot. If a player is absent at the moment when the first card is dealt, his hand is ruled dead and all his cards are immediately picked up. A player with cards must stay at the table until the end of the hand.
12. All cards are shown when the action has finished and the player is all in. All players must show their cards in the showdown before River.
13. In the tournament minimal bets are raised according to the preliminarily established terms (blinds, ante, forced bet). Bets and the time limits are known before the beginning of the tournament and are available to each of the participants.
14. If the level has finished and a new round is announced, the new round bets come into effect. The hand is open from the moment when the first riffle shuffle is made.
15. Re-buys and adds-on are paid out only in the chips used in the tournament.
16. Player cannot miss a single deal. If a player informs about his intention to re-buy before dealing of the first card, he must do the re-buy.
17. If a player leaves his place and no chips are left on his place, the tournament is announced failed.
18. Player who dropped out of the game is bound to quit the table.
19. If two or more players drop out of the game simultaneously, the higher place will be given to a player who started a deal with a bigger sum. If the stacks are equal, values the higher combination.
20. Seat assignment (balancing of tables): if playing on a flop a player is removed from a big blind and is assigned to a seat on the worst possible position (the nearest to the big blind).
21. Players who leave a broken table and move to another table are immediately eligible to the rights and duties of the game according to the position. They can receive a big blind, a small blind or button. The only position where they don’t receive cards is between the button and the small blind.
22. At the final table seats and the button are ruffled again.
23. If there is one player to be eliminated until the award, the hands of the remained tables are played hand by hand until one of the players is eliminated from the tournament.
24. Chip race – for the time during chip race has to be done one player can get only one chip. In the case the suit also ranks (spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs). Chip race starts from the seat no. 1. Players cannot be eliminated from the tournament in course of chip race. If player has only one chip left, chip race goes on as usual, but should a player be losing the chip race, his is still given one chip of lesser value than the lowest denominated chip.
25. If in Texas Hold´em or Omaha tournament two last players are left, a small blind is made by the player at the button.
26. In limit poker tournaments there is a limit of the maximum number of raises. That rule does not apply when a tournament has reached heads-up play.
27. Player who gets all chips of the opponents wins.
28. Awarded money is paid out from the casino cash desk immediately after the end of tournament according to the previously announced structure of splitting the prize pool. E.g., winner receives 50%, second place 30% and third place 20%, if not otherwise designated for the tournament.
29. In case of violating the rules dealer can give verbal warning or 20 minutes penalty. If player violates the rules repeatedly, he is eliminated from the tournament. When a player is disqualified, his chips are removed from the game. No initial buy-in or re-buys are refunded.
30. The casino has a right to announce tournaments in course of which money is gathered in jackpot. Jackpot’s money is added to the tournament initial buy-in.
CASH POKER RULES
1. In cash poker general poker rules apply.
2. In cash games cash chips are used as tokens.
3. Cash is exchanged for chips at the table. Player is required to do a minimal buy-in.
4. At the table money is only accepted in banking notes.
5. The amount of the minimum and maximum buy-in is defined by the casino.
6. Players are allowed to choose their seats.
7. The seat can be changed with the other players’ agreement. If a player skips the obligatory bet when changing a seat, he is still bound to bet.
8. Button is ruffled before the first deal.
9. New player who enters the game later is required to pay a new player’s blind (equal to a big blind) or has to wait when the big blind reaches him.
10. New player never receives button immediately upon entering a game.
11. Player who leaves the table is ruled the sit out player. No cards are dealt to a sit out player, no blinds are taken from him and when he has returned he is required to pay a new player’s blind. Exceptionally, if a player is in the blind position and agrees to pay blinds, he is dealt with cards – only for the time he has blinds. Blinds for a player are put by a dealer. If a player returns before the blinds reach him, he is not required to pay a new player’s blind.
12. If a player quits the table and wants to play at the same table again in less than one hour, he is bound to come back with the same amount as he left the table.
13. A player who gets between a button and a small blind skips one hand or buys a button for the next hand. In this case he puts a big blind in front of him and a small blind into the pot, and other players do not bet blinds. In the next hand this player gets the button and a game goes on as usual.
14. If the next to the big blind player decides to bet a third blind (always 2 as much as a big blind), he will act last in the first round (live straddle). Blind can be also bet in turn by a player next to the second, but for that player the order of action is usual (dead straddle).
15. A player who has to bet a missed big blind or a new player’s blind, cannot do live straddle bet.
16. In calculation of minimum raise the live straddle is taken as a third blind and a dead straddle as a blind raise.
17. Bets can be only done with chips put in front of the table. Chips can be re-bought. Players are not allowed to lend chips to each other, neither can be chips removed from the table during a game. Chips can be used to pay for meals and drinks or to tip.
18. If a player is absent from the table for a half of hour or more and there is some player in a waiting list, his stack is removed and the seat is given to a player from the waiting list. When the absent player returns, he will get his stack back from a dealer.
19. If a player guits the table and takes chips, he is ruled eliminated.
20. Casino takes the 5% rake from the pot, the maximum rake is 5 euro.
21. If a play does not reach flop, the rake is not taken.
22. Casino reserves the right to change rules of the organized games.
The Estonian version of this Poker Rules shall prevail over other languages in which we have issued the Poker Rules.